Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Musings by Giz, Part I

What's up.. Giz here. Not much going on with us cats. I finally convinced them into giving me Sheba once again. I kinda laugh and taunt the other two cats feel bad for Cali and Syd because they don't ever get any. Well, not Syd.. she usually can't keep it down. Have you ever seen a cat throw up? Let me assure you, it's not a pretty sight. Anyway, I was surfing the tubes of the internets today and came across the results of a Gallup poll that says that 18% of Americans think the Sun revolves around teh Earth. Seriously, WTF?!?! Could that many Americans really be that breathtakingly stupid, er imbecilic, ummm mouth breathing morons, maybe troglodytic idiots uninformed? I mean, honestly, I'm a cat and even I know that. Jeez.... Oh well, it would go a long way to explaining the last 7 years. Anyway, the point of this is.. well, actually I don't think I have point other than the shear disbelief of that figure. That means that 54 million-ish Americans think that. What else do they believe, that the earth is really flat? Wow, I mean really, just wow!

No comments: