Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Could we have our first baby movement??

Last night Miranda got her iPod out and played some music on her tummy over the ear buds. She said it was good music but I'm pretty sure it was Celine Dion. Anyway, she felt the baby move around and respond to the music. She said the baby liked the music but I'm pretty sure he was squirming and writhing in agony from "The Power of Love" or some other awful song like that. Plus he sent me a text that read "SOS!" One way or another, that's pretty cool. I'm sure the first big kick won't be too long. Also, Miranda just read that some mothers lose bowel control while giving birth. She's not real happy about that and wants to go C-section now. Poor monkey.....

1 comment:

Betty said...

haha...this post cracks me up. And I already told her that's normal with the bm.