Thursday, October 2, 2008

39 Weeks along now....

Sorry I have been so out of touch. Life has been so crazy…we are in the process of picking a builder for our house remodeling project, we moved into our apartment, I got really sick for 4 days with fever of 102, and now that I am better I am trying to make sure I get everything taken care of at work before I go on maternity leave. As of today it is 9 days till my due date....I guess it is up in the air when little Barrett will arrive. We are much more prepared now. Robert and his Dad got the crib up and we are slowly washing clothes, sheets etc and getting the baby room together. Robert has been so awesome! I love him! :) He is going to be such a good Dad. He even bought little Barrett a bunch of winter clothes online yesterday.

Here is a 39 week picture of myself:





No comments: