Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ha, they think they can get rid of me....

Giz here.. So I see by the post below that these two scamps think they can get rid of me. Well, I do believe that they have another thing coming to them. They will rue the day they crossed me by posting such vacuous, trite, malfeasant slurs about me on the intertrons. Yes, they will regret the atrocities that have been committed to me in the name of their oh so precious sleep. And I will not soon be forgetting such banal, immoral attacks on me anytime soon. No sir, no way will I soon.... what was that, you get the point.... Fine. That new bed they just bought won't be worth the paper that stupid "do not remove" tag they were so dutifully warned not to remove was printed on when I'm done. Revenge will be mine and it will be bittersweet. It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and this isn't over now. 1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a sleep war! Baron Von Gizhausen is ready. Oh, and in the meantime it would be great if they could pet me and maybe give me a whole can of Sheba.

No comments: