Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Names...

Giz here.. Not much going on lately. They've both been busy doing other stuff. They're not leaving the front door open so I can talk to that cat that lives down the street. I think it's got the life, gets to wander around the neighborhood bumming food off other people. Then it gets to go inside for the night. Cali is finally being sociable, but Syd keeps snoring at night and keeping me up. Anyway, since they haven't picked a name out for the baby, I think we all need to let them know that there is only 1 name they can opt for. You know it, I know it. And they better figure it out. Yep, that's right, it has to be..... Gizmo Chan, Jr. I've put a poll on the sidebar, so mosey on over and let your voice be heard!! Anyway, I'm out for now.. my stockbroker is calling me and I gotta get ready to go play golf tomorrow morning.

No comments: